Official Windows Azure Media Services Nuget package is here: Media Services Nuget Page. And you could search it by windowsazure.mediaservices. NuGet is a Visual Studio extension that makes it easy to add, remove, and update libraries and tools in Visual Studio projects that use the .NET Framework. If you have no idea what Nuget is, go and check out this overview.
Media services .NET SDK works with .NET 4.0 framework and it includes the following three components:
- • WCF Data Services 5.0 for OData V3 link
- • Windows Azure SDK 1.7 (June 2012) link
- • Windows Azure Media Services SDK 1.0 (June 2012) link
- * we utilize Windows Azure Storage client and we support both v1.6 and v1.7 now.
Here is how to use NuGet Package in Visual Studio 2012 RTM:
1. If you don’t have Nuget installed, you could install it using Visual Studio Extension Manager, and here is how.
2. Once you have Nuget package installed, after open a project, you could right-click on Reference folder and choose Manage Nuget Package…
3. Type in windowsazure.mediaservices in search box, choose Windows Azure Media Services .NET SDK and you will get all reference installed and imported.
4. If you want to check more on how to use Windows Azure using .NET SDK, check out my other blog here. If you have any questions, please let me know in my Nuget page: https://nuget.org/packages/windowsazure.mediaservices