This blog post is for my session 3-035 Building video applications on Windows 8 with Windows Azure Media Services. This session should be over by the time this post available. And I apologize if I failed to squeeze everything into one hour. However, I do hope you enjoyed session and I’d love to listen to your feedback.
Here is all the materials I promised.
Demo 1: Sign up services through Windows Azure portal and experience some of services built on top of Media Services SDK
(Remember to replace the accKey and accName inside the file.)
Detail explanation through my other blog
Demo 3: Building Video Application by using Media Player Framework
- Part 1: Advertising support for Media Player framework on Windows 8 (Link)
- Part 2: DEMO VAST advertisement support for Media Player Framework on Windows 8 (Source Code download)
- Part 3: Microsoft Media Platform Player Framework for windows 8 – closed caption support (link)
- • Building video application on Windows 8 – things you want to know (Link)
- • Adding VMAP support for Windows 8 video app using Microsoft Media Platform Player Framework (link)
Meanwhile, as I mentioned, I don’t have time to explain why Adaptive Streaming is the future, but you could check out some explanation through my blog:
If you have any questions, feel free to email me (yanmf at microsoft.com) or ping me on twitter (@mingfeiy
)! Enjoy #Build!
Update: you could catch the session on Channel 9 now: