I will be presenting at Teched Australia 2012 and here are presentations and demos for these two sessions. Hope you will find this information useful. I will post videos here once they are available. Meanwhile, the same sessions are presented in Teched New Zealands 2012 by Ryan Crawcour and Nick Harris. They are awesome speakers and please check out their session videos too. Read More Here
This blog post is to introduce what type of advertising support we have through Microsoft Media platform player framework(aka MMPPF). If you want to build a video application on Windows 8 platform, you may want to utilize this out-of-box advertising support to monetize your application. Read More Here
This blog will walk-through how you could access Windows Azure Media Services programmatically, and convert a .MP4 file into Smooth Streaming format. Before getting started, you should have the following items prepared:
- • Create a Media Services account in a new or existing Windows Azure subscription. If you don’t have one, you could check out my blog Getting started with Windows Azure Media Services.
- • Windows Azure SDK 1.6 (November 2011): [link]
- • Windows Azure Media Services SDK (June 2012 Preview): [link]
- • WCF Data Services 5.0 for OData V3: [link]
- • Visual Studio 2010 SP1 and .NET framework 3.5 SP1 and 4
This blog shows you how to request for Windows Azure Media Services Preview and create an account through Windows Azure portal.
Sign up for the preview
1. Go to windowsazure.com and obtain a free-trail account or login with your own account.