This blog will walk-through how you could access Windows Azure Media Services programmatically, and convert a .MP4 file into Smooth Streaming format. Before getting started, you should have the following items prepared:
- • Create a Media Services account in a new or existing Windows Azure subscription. If you don’t have one, you could check out my blog Getting started with Windows Azure Media Services.
- • Windows Azure SDK 1.6 (November 2011): [link]
- • Windows Azure Media Services SDK (June 2012 Preview): [link]
- • WCF Data Services 5.0 for OData V3: [link]
- • Visual Studio 2010 SP1 and .NET framework 3.5 SP1 and 4